Honsha is a premier Lean Consulting group that has built a strong reputation by transforming companies using the TPS/Lean philosophy learned at Toyota. Based in Carslbad, CA (USA) and with offices in São Paulo (Brazil) and Tokyo (Japan), Honsha serves companies of all sizes and types, from small and midsize companies to Fortune 500 and major multinational corporations around the world.
What we do
Results from some of Honsha’s Clients
Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries
- Reduced time to schedule exams by 73% from 15 minutes per transaction to 4 minutes.
- Reduced delays in completing injured worker vocational evaluations by 51 days, which equates to $20 million a year reduction in claim costs.
- Decreased claim manager time spent on nonessential work by 86%. Gradual improvements are being seen in time loss claim resolution rates.
- Reduced lapses in contractor insurance renewals by 37% to ensure contractors stay licensed.
- Increased the accuracy of contractor registration process from 89% to 99%.
What others say about us
“Honsha gives us a clear vision of how we can leverage the continuous improvement process in our organization, emphasizing the total involvement of everyone in search of the simple and effective.”
“The Honsha seminar revolutionized my thinking and approach to process improvement.”
“They never leave out the core concepts that make the foundation of the TPS/Lean.”
“It was the most illuminating workshop that I have ever experienced. I went into the workshop laden with questions, and came out armed with the practical knowledge and tools. Now I know what I need to do and how to do it.”
701 Palomar Airport Road Suite #300
Carlsbad CA 92011
F/ 760 295-8626
Rua Lord Cockrane, 616
5° Andar – CJ 504 -
Sao Paulo – SP – Brasil
T/ (55 11) 99151 2289, 2533-0502
Tsurumi-Ku, Higashi Terao 2-3-2
NIC Haimu Higashi Terao Dai 3 305
Japan Postal 230-0077
T/ (81 90) 7247 6183