Great Lean Companies Have Great Lean Systems
Facilitated by Darril Wilburn
Leader in development of some Toyota Motor Manufacturing’s leadership development programs
Date: July 19, 2:00pm–2:30pm EDT
I was honored to be part of the startup team for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas. It was here that I experienced first-hand the implementation of the Toyota Production Systems from, literally, the ground up. How is it that new team members at Toyota can become highly effective so quickly? What systems are already in place that allow team members and a greenfield company to be successful? No matter where you are on your Lean journey, this webinar will allow you to check your company’s approach to system development and implementation and decide if there is a gap that is keeping your team members from full engagement and accomplishment. The webinar will focus on how great Lean companies utilize the Enterprise Management System to link the organization from Hoshin to individual activity and how it applies to any organization.
- The lean problem-solving process
- How each step ties into PDCA
- How to use the A3 methodology effectively
- “Line of Sight” Activity in order to align value added activities in your daily work.
- Tangible actions required to support and “bring to life” organizational values/principles.
- Relating problem solving and core lean activities
- Managers at all organizational levels and change agents
- Organizations that want to institute company-wide change
- 100% of registration costs and proceeds benefit Feeding America San Diego’s hunger-relief efforts.
ABOUT FEEDING AMERICA SAN DIEGO
Samuel Obara learned the Toyota Production System while working in Toyota Motors in Japan. For three years he underwent intense practical training at the Honsha Overseas Engineering Division in Toyota City. For thirteen consecutive years, he implemented lean in several of the Toyota facilities in Japan, Brazil, the United States, and Venezuela. Samuel has gained experience in other industries, including healthcare, construction, retail, and government, helping over 300 companies in their lean journey. He holds a Masters Degree in Technology Management and has lectured in universities such as Stanford and Harvard. He currently aids companies implementing lean through Honsha Associates.
May, 16 – 20 – 2016
San Diego, CA 92131
Toll Free 800-348-2203
Toll Free 800-348-2203
9° Floor - 910
Zip code 04213-001
São Paulo - SP - Brazil
Phone +(55 11) 99151 2289, 2533-0502
Tsurumi-Ku, Higashi Terao 2-3-2
NIC Haimu Higashi Terao Dai 3 305
Japan Postal 230-0077
Fone: (81 90) 7247 6183
Setúbal - Portugal
Phone: +351 925 401 412
- Lean Workshops with Sammy Obara – CAMBRIDGE, MA – March 6-8, 2018January 1, 2001 - 12:05 am
- PDCA – Problem Solving – 2018 Lean Transformation Summit – March 26-27, 2018 | Nashville, TNJanuary 1, 2001 - 12:04 am
- Leading the Organization with Courage and Humility – 2018 Lean Transformation Summit – March 26-27, 2018 | Nashville, TNJanuary 1, 2001 - 12:01 am