- The lean problem-solving process
- How each step ties into PDCA
- How to use the A3 methodology effectively
- “Line of Sight” Activity in order to align value added activities in your daily work.
- Tangible actions required to support and “bring to life” organizational values/principles.
- Relating problem solving and core lean activities
- Managers at all organizational levels and change agents
- Organizations that want to institute company-wide change
- 100% of registration costs and proceeds benefit Feeding America San Diego’s hunger-relief efforts.
ABOUT FEEDING AMERICA SAN DIEGO
Samuel Obara learned the Toyota Production System while working in Toyota Motors in Japan. For three years he underwent intense practical training at the Honsha Overseas Engineering Division in Toyota City. For thirteen consecutive years, he implemented lean in several of the Toyota facilities in Japan, Brazil, the United States, and Venezuela. Samuel has gained experience in other industries, including healthcare, construction, retail, and government, helping over 300 companies in their lean journey. He holds a Masters Degree in Technology Management and has lectured in universities such as Stanford and Harvard. He currently aids companies implementing lean through Honsha Associates.