Developing People in the Lean Enterprise
You and your company are not alone. You want a lean culture and an engaged workforce, but this “target condition” is far from your “current condition.” And traversing the space between the two is daunting.
The Lean HR & People Development Summit is designed to address this gap by developing Talent Development Strategies for…
- defining key improvement skills and behaviors
- identifying the existing gap in workforce skills and behaviors
- laying out strategies for deploying these skills and behaviors from front-line staff to executive leaders
Think of this Summit as an incubator… it’s a concentrated gathering of professionals all focused on developing people in a lean enterprise. Learn more in 2-days at this Summit than you could in 12 months on your own. You’ll interact with the world’s most knowledgeable and experienced lean coaches, company practitioners who will share their experiences, as well as your peers who, like you, who are experimenting and are willing to share their knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
- The Summit is designed by HR practitioners for HR practitioners. This is THE place for HR professionals to learn lean AND their role in supporting it.
- Not in HR? That’s OK! HR needs allies in operations, continuous improvement, and senior management throughout the organization, so join us!
- Align Talent Strategies with the underlying skills required for a lean culture
- Define a lean culture and learn specific steps to getting there
- Develop Lean Leadership skills to all levels of the organization
- Strengthen performance management programs to drive a lean culture
- Align lean with effective Talent Strategy: Recruiting, training, performance management and reward systems.
- Create effective change management and engagement strategies
- Integrate Safety in all lean and people development strategies
- Create effective Recruiting and Reward systems
- Develop lasting Engagement