Nagamachi is a Metallurgical Engineer from POLI-USP and holds a Business Administration Specialization from Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV-SP / GVNext).
He has 30 years of experience working for Toyota do Brasil and Toyota Mercosul, in Project Management, Industrial Operations and Production Engineering, in following Functions :
- Director of Innovation and Industry 4.0.
- Plant Director of São Bernardo do Campo Plant
- Plant Director of Porto Feliz Engine Unit Plant, acting as Project Leader since feasibility studies, site selection, process flow development and factory layout, implementation of production and logistics systems, cost planning, organization design and training, being also responsible for Operation Management for 2 years after start-up.
- Production Engineering Manager, responsible for Implantation of Sorocaba Manufacturing Plant and also Innovative Forging lines in São Bernardo do Campo Plant, both Projects from the stages of site selection, environmental licensing, infrastructure and civil construction, layout and flow definition, until installation of equipments, testing and start-up.
- Project Management Division Manager, having worked in Projects for implementation of new Toyota models in the Mercosur scope (Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela)
- Production Control and Logistics Manager in Mercosur Region, having worked in Demand & Supply Coordination, Development of logistics systems and also acting as resident Project Manager at Toyota Argentina during IMV Hilux Project.
- Head of Production Control at Indaiatuba Plant, responsible for the initial design and implementation of the Production and Logistics Planning and Control organization and systems.