Valdemir da Silva
Valdemir is graduated in industrial production management and has over 20 years of Lean experience.
He spent 11 years at Toyota do Brasil and is specialist in:
- Production management and productive process with lean applicability
- Development of results focused people (kaizen processes)
- Floor management development system – FMDS, KPIs
- Development of productive processes and production lines
- Development and training on Lean Manufacturing and TPS (set parts supply, picking light, PDCA, Pokayoke, Paretos, Andon, Kamishibai, Hyoujun, Kumiawase, Yamazumi, Jundate, Minomi, Kowake and 5s)
- Development of lay out and productive processes procedures
He also went to Toyota Corporation to study TPS at Toyota´s Technical Center.